Learn how our products will benefit your department from a financial standpoint today and in the years to come.
The products we offer were designed by fire fighters and have features required by fire fighters for a safe and
efficient response at a price no other competitor can come close to.
Before you buy...ASK QUESTIONS! Call 1-800-906-9615
- Lifetime warranty on tank
- LED warning light package (lower amperage draw)
- Color & function coded wiring (enhances serviceability)
- Stainless steel dump valves (resistant to corrosion)
- Structural steel sub-Frame (increases longevity)
- Custom in-tank options
- Custom controls console
- Tubular aluminum pumphouse (resistence to corrosion)
- Hale, Waterous or Darley Pumps
- Peterbilt - Kenworth - Navistar - Freightliner tanker chassis
- 4" tubular steel longitudinal subframe support
- Sweep out compartments (promotes cleaning and reduces moisture accumulation)
- Custom fabricated bodies
- Slip resistant walking surfaces
- Double pan flush mount compartment doors (increased durability and equipment mounting options)
- Dual Nader pin door latches (damage prevention from shifting equipment)
- 100% water availability from side dump valves
- Extruded rub rails (protects body and compartments)
- Extruded body option (increased durability)
- Smooth 1" thick rear tank wall (allows options to be mounted in any location)
- APR & Pro-poly tanks
- "EZ" load tortable tank storage
- Enclosed plumbing (all models)
- Roll-Up door option
- Aluminum frame drop tank
Stainless Steel Dump Valves
Low mounting of dump valves ensures you don't leave valuable water in the tank
especially during dump operations when the side dumps are utilized.
Smooth back allow components to be
installed any place the customer desires.
Low dump valve placement allows
the department to utilize all available water.
Aluminum pump module is lightweight,
easy to maintain and naturally resistent to corrosion.
Custom console & electronics.
Function coded switches.
Radio installation at no cost.
Stainless Steel Dump Valves resist
corrosion and increase the life of the valve.
Flush Mount Compartment Doors.
Aluminum frame drop tank.
"EZ" Load Drop Tank Storage.
Dual Nader pins on each door.
Freedom Fire Tank
Smooth rear tank wall.
Dump valves at lowest point in tank.
LED level indicators used for high visibility
under all lighting conditions.
This is a photo of one of the low cost competitors poly tank which requires
mounting blocks where components are installed.
This limits your capabilities for installing components at a later date.
Liquid level gauge not visible under low light conditions.
* The options provided by Freedom Fire Equipment are listed as standard and were chosen based on years of fire apparatus experience in terms of longevity, design and manufacturing. The items as listed by "The Competition" are based on publicized information or previously manufactured units. The "Competition" is not ment to single out any one manufacturer. We encourage you to ask questions in order to obtain the most accurate and beneficial information for your department.